Looking for a cyber security integrator to design, develop and deploy log management infrastructure to support various disconnected environments using Splunk.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Architecting and deploying Splunk Enterprise, Splunk Enterprise Security and other Splunk products.
- Administering Splunk and Splunk App for Enterprise Security (ES) log management and SIEM solutions.
- Development of Splunk dashboards to address emerging data analysis needs
- Integrating Splunk with a wide variety of legacy data sources that use various protocols.
- Collaborate across businesses with IT experts to customize and configure Splunk in order to meet DoD Risk Management Framework and NIST 800-53 controls.
- Technical writing/creation of formal documentation such as reports, training material, slide decks, and architecture diagrams.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Spunk Enterprise and Splunk Enterprise Security Experience: 2-4 years architecting, configuring, deploying, and customizing the tool, preferably both in supporting the application and utilizing the application for information security monitoring, incident response, and compliance.
- Candidate must have at least two (2) years of experience in IT security, and be intimately familiar with security controls from NIST 800-53 Rev4. • Two or more years of Cyber Security/Information Security SIEM experience corresponding to maintenance, administration, and utilization of tools for data analysis.
- Ability to manipulate data through custom queries in order to create visualizations in Splunk
- Experience managing Security tools in an enterprise environment that includes firewalls, IDS/IPS, assessment and scanning tools, endpoint solutions, and audit logs from various platforms.
- Knowledge of a scripting language and UNIX command line.
- At a minimum, the candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in an IT or Software Engineering related field, or 5 years’ experience as Splunk Administrator or Splunk Architect certification preferred.Splunk Administrator or Splunk Architect certification preferred.
No keywords were found.