We are currently seeking an EHS Advisor in Greenly, CO
- Responsible for EHS operational support, coordination, and execution in areas of policies, programs, and procedures, including, but not limited to: company EHS policies and regulatory agency compliance, program development/implementation, hazard identification, incident identification, remedial programs, risk identification/mitigation, and performance measures.
- Provides technical expertise and skills critical to having exceptional value for company's forward looking success Serves as company representative participating in various industry groups, panels and boards to participate in industry development and to ensure the companies alignment globally
- Liaises with EHS&R managers to ensure effective use of industry best practices and consistency in our global approach to EHS&R activities
- Liaises with local, state and country officials
- Provides direction on EHS&R business strategy and assists in the development of teams responsible for specific EHS&R disciplines
- Work may involve moderate to heavy physical activity and exposure to outside weather conditions
- Extensive travel to various field locations
- On-call 24 hours
- May require respirator use
- Lifting up to 25 lbs
- Occasional use of stairs, ladders, etc
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in environmental or Occupational Safety and Health or other related field
- Typically requires 10 years of experience in EHS OR High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- 3 years of additional equivalent experience.
- Five years of oil and gas experience
No keywords were found.