Responsible for preparing, summarizing, processing contracts that involve the purchase or sale of goods or services such as equipment, materials, supplies, or products. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to duties that are essential to the successful management and execution of contracts on behalf of the Company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist Contracts Manager in reviewing potential contracts and agreements
- Maintains contractor files for accuracy, completeness & compliance
- Negotiated rates
- Certificates of Insurance current and compliant
- Tax forms (W-9) (W8-BEN)
- Creating contract briefs and Exhibit C “Compensation” summaries
- Maintain and distribute quarterly contracts maturity report to Executive Management
- Coordinate Price Book Data with suppliers and uploading into electronic AP invoicing system
- Imaging fully executed contracts and supporting documentation to corporate network
- Distributing fully executed contracts and associated documents to contractors and internal customers
- Maintaining physical file room records
- Archiving records per corporate retention policy
Supplier Onboarding and Maintenance
- Administer new supplier forms to vendors
- Obtain required Management approval for onboarding new suppliers
- Perform vendor set ups in OGSYS accounting system
- Maintain changes to vendor data in OGSYS accounting system
- Reconcile and report changes to vendor records to management monthly
- Assist in annual vendor 1099 review process
- Investigate and report discrepancies Processing vendor credit applications
Vendor Setup in Open Invoice:
- Creating accounts in accounting system for all Vendors including Service Contractors, Corporate Contractors, Purchase Orders.
- Scanning Executed Contracts and supporting documentation into Company’s database.
- Creating hardcopy/physical files for each fully executed Contract.
- Creating Contract Summaries including: Agreed T&C's;Exhibit C - Compensation.
- Manage Insurance compliance.
- Maintaining Contractor files for accuracy, completeness and ensuring all documentation is current including: Master Agreements (MSA, MTC, PSA, CSA, etc.) Safety Emergency Management System Negotiated Rates; Certificates of Insurance; W-9's.
- Create and manage Company Price Books;
- Completing credit applications requested by Contractors and returning to Contractor/Vendor
- Maintaining Contractor files for accuracy, completeness and ensuring all documentation is current;
- Organizing files in the file room.
- Running monthly Contractor/Vendor Changes report for finance department.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Degree preferred or 2 or more years of contracts experience
- Computer proficiency required (Microsoft Applications Suite) (Electronic supplier software preferred)
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines.
- High level of attention to detail