We are currently seeking an Inventory Logistics Specialist in San Antonio, TX
Job Description/Responsibilities: LVPO Coordinator:
- Contamination Record Support – After record is created by the scheduler, complete the contamination records in Salesforce and submit to Billing
- Retain / Divert Record Support – After record is created by the scheduler, complete the retain/divert records in Salesforce and submit to Billing Inventory Services related tasks - maintain data integrity:
- Maintains data daily in TMW to support accurate forecasting of orders
- Ensure ‘sales’ in TMW match the ‘sales’ in Telapoint
- Run the Tank / Veeder Root Not Reading Report daily
Top Required/Must Have Skills & Years of Experience:
- 3-5+ years of experience
- Intermediate/Above average knowledge and skill in using computer software, including MS Word, Excel & ability to quickly learn new tasks, skills, and computer programs.
- Planning & Forecasting
- Analytical skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- See below for additional Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Preferred/Like to Have Skills:
- Some sort of IT background would be good
- Bachelors preferred or equivalent experience
- Team handles all scheduling operations for the whole portfolio of the US as far as scheduling fuel deliveries to retail sites and whole sale customers. Maintain inventories at the customer sites and handle billing inquiries as far as bill backs to carriers, credits to customers, and system integrity – working on a TMW platform. TWW is their scheduling platform. What is the interaction level this resource will have with the team/with manager?
- Interaction with the manager and the team on a daily basis working with schedulers. How will the performance be measured?:
- Timely completion of projects
Additional Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Written communication skills to compose emails, and basic reports. Oral communication skills to communicate with customers, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner. Ability to communicate clearly via telephone, e-mail, or text messaging systems; work direction, problem descriptions, and standard operating procedures
- Ability to read and understand documents, such as procedure manuals, reports, and correspondence.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed oral and written instructions.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and coordinate various activities simultaneously. Ability to work in high volume situation/multitask without become frustrated or disorganized
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service by answering questions, providing accurate information, and responding to requests on a timely basis. Ability to provide support to other employees by providing them with accurate information/responding to requests on a timely basis.
- Ability to plan and schedule activities over the course of a month including identification of resources, implementation, monitoring, and follow-up activities.
- Ability to identify, define, and solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to work effectively with limited supervisory guidance.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.