Roles and Responsibilities
1. Receive technical requisitions from engineering firm and assemble and issue RFQ in accordance with Project Procurement plan.
2. Receive and evaluate proposals from bidders. Complete commercial analysis and negotiate with vendors to achieve cost savings when appropriate. Complete commercial analysis and award recommendation for internal management consideration.
3. Place PO’s in SAP. Issue any change orders required in SAP.
4. Expedite and track orders in accordance with Project Procurement Plan. Active engagement with vendors to mitigate delays. Communicate actual and potential delays to project team in a timely fashion.
5. Update expediting and requisition status reports on a weekly basis and send for distribution to the project team.
6. Coordinate with warehouse regarding notifications of inbound shipments.
7. Resolve payment issues with vendors as required.
8. Act as Supply Chain point of contact/liaison for any commercial issues related to Purchase Orders.
9. Participate in weekly procurement status meetings with project team, including project manager, technical experts and engineering firm.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Minimum 1 year project procurement experience.
Working knowledge of SAP, and MS Office suite (Must be fairly proficient in Excel)
Effective written and verbal communication
The benefits available with this position include:
Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
Continuous Employment Development and Learning
Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
Aetna & Kaiser Group Medical Coverage
Dental Insurance Coverage
Vision Insurance Coverage
Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
Long Term Disability
Voluntary Short-Term Disability
Access to Health Joy
GAP Medical Coverage
Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.